· Set up will be available Friday, April 17th. Check in is from 4pm until 7:00p.m. FRIDAY is MANDATORY for all sellers. We will have LIMITED set-up and unloading Saturday, April 18th from 7 a.m. until 7:45 a.m.
· Sellers must FIRST check in before proceeding to your table for set up. Wristbands must be worn by all sellers both Friday and Saturday.
· Sellers that don't check-in Friday will forfeit their booth. NO REFUNDS. No refunds will be given for no shows/late arrivals. We will only have one set of doors available for unloading Saturday morning (and the large items area will have a door for dropping them off). All unloading must be completed by 8 a.m. after which the doors will be locked. WE WILL NOT ALLOW LATE SELLERS/HELPERS IN AFTER 7:45 a.m. Late arrivals will have to wait in line and pay the entry fee to get in.
· Sellers are expected to provide their own change and bags. Mom Sale, LLC will not provide these items. Sellers are also expected to act as their own security for items that they bring to sell. Mom Sale, LLC will not be held liable for any lost or stolen items and/or cash for any reason.
· You must keep your items in the area assigned to you and not have items protruding out into the walkways where they may cause someone to fall or trip.
· You and a helper will receive a wristband. Maximum of 2 wristbands per reservation .
· If you bring children with you to the sale, you are responsible for your own child-care and for keeping them supervised at your table during the sale.
· You are responsible for pricing and tagging your own items, and arranging them in an attractive and orderly manner. For more information, see the attached sheet of tips on how to sell your items. Items must be clean, STAIN FREE and in working condition.
· VENDOR spots are LIMITED!! Sellers selling or displaying handmade items, crafts, representing a business or service are considered a specialty vendor. If you are selling hair bows, knit hats, or other items no matter the size/number of items displayed you MUST register as a vendor. Individuals that ignore this rule and are found to be displaying a product or service without Mom Sale, LLC permission will be asked to leave. No questions or refunds!
· We will NOT have a large item area. PLEASE make sure to plan for your large items in your booth
-Sellers must ensure all items meet Federal safety standards. For a list of recalls: http://www.cpsc.gov/ No drop side cribs. Sellers are responsible for reimbursing shoppers upon selling a recalled item. CARSEATS must have at least one year left before they expire. If no expiration date is present the standard 6 year life span will be used to determine the expiration.
· Sellers are expected to stay until 1:00 p.m. Sellers should not begin to pack up their items to leave before 12:45 p.m. (This is for the sake of those buyers coming at the last minute as the hours advertised).
· Sellers are required to clean up their space after the sale. Please be sure to put all trash; empty boxes, plastic bags or items you do not want to take home in the dumpsters outside. All sellers must be completely moved out of the arena by 2:30pm.
· You are not allowed to fundraise at the sale. Posters, banners, hand-outs, fliers, booklets, brochures and shirts advertising a business are strictly prohibited unless a registered specialty vendor and all materials must be limited to said products and/or services.
· Sellers are not allowed to play music/loud noises or strobe lights.
· Sellers are not allowed to resell their tables without approval. New sellers must fill out the contract and be approved.
· There will not be chairs provided at this sale.
Table fees are used to help cover the cost of the facility rental, table rental, processing fees, insurance and advertising. Mom Sale, LLC needs to make sure that these costs are covered before the sale date; therefore, there will be no refunds on table rental fees unless the event is cancelled by Mom Sale, LLC. We will gladly refund your money if we cancel the event in some unforeseen circumstance. If you find that you cannot attend the sale, you are more than welcome to find a replacement, they must fill out the contract, be approved and then can reimburse you. We hope you understand why we have this policy. We can’t run the sale on promises to pay.
Mom Sale, LLC, its affiliates, assigns, and associates involved in this sale are not responsible for the attendance at the sale, traffic to any individual seller table or sales generated by seller.